Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Some problems with ATD ( Android Developer Tools )
Some problems with ATD ( Android Developer Tools ) [message #1628136] Sun, 22 February 2015 00:11 Go to next message
Antonio Minafra is currently offline Antonio MinafraFriend
Hi guys!
I just started learning Android programming on Eclipse Galileo ( I installed this version because it's easier to use ) and when I try to install ATD for eclipse clicking on Help > Install New Software and then I click on "add" and I insert the link, it shows me this message: "duplicate location" why ??
The link that I insert is : and for the name " ADT Plugin " is it correct ?
According to me there is a conflict between two or more existing files maybe because before installing Eclipse Galileo I tried the same thing on Eclipse Juno and it works and after I decided to unistall Juno and install Galileo but I thought that all the files including the existing ADT would be unistalled.
Can you help me to fix this problem? Thanks
Re: Some problems with ATD ( Android Developer Tools ) [message #1629570 is a reply to message #1628136] Sun, 22 February 2015 19:45 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

I'm not sure how the 5 year old Galileo would be easier to use than the current version, but this isn't the intended place for ADT-related questions. https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/225513/

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Previous Topic:Income Calculator in Gui
Next Topic:Problem running JSDT(JavaScript Development Tool)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 17:11:26 GMT 2024