Back to the CVS Main Page
The CVS plug-in is the result of contributions from a half-dozen developers with the help of hundreds of users across the globe. Some of the more prominent contributors are listed below in reverse alphabetical order.
- Atsuhiko Yamanaka
- JCraft to the rescue! Yamanaka-san is responsible for the SSH2 CVS connection method and the JSch plugin.
- Michael Valenta
- Mike is the CVS hacker extraordinaire. Works on every part of the plug-in.
- Bogdan Gheorghe
- Bogdan joined the Team for the 3.2 and 3.3 releases but has since moved on to SWT.
- James Moody
- James helped with the UI for the 2.0 release.
- Kevin McGuire
- Kevin worked on the decorators and helping us ensure that the architecture wasn't to complicated!
- Jean-Michel Lemieux
- Jean-Michel has been around since the begining working on pretty much every part of the plug-in. Except when he is away on parental leave :)
- Boris Bokowski
- Boris was the first developer of the CVS plug-in. Helped make the 1.0 release possible before moving on to other things. He is currently a member of the UI team.
- John Arthorne
- John helped with the UI for the 1.0 release.