Uninstalling Codewind locally
Uninstalling Codewind on Kubernetes
To uninstall Codewind on Kubernetes, follow these instructions:
Step 1: Stop Che workspaces
- Access the Che dashboard.
- Select workspaces in the sidebar on the dashboard.
- Stop all of the running workspaces and delete them.
Step 2: Uninstall Che
OpenShift or OKD
If Che is installed on OpenShift or OKD, follow these instructions:
- Open the OpenShift dashboard in your browser.
- Select the project that Eclipse Che was installed into. (The
eclipse-cheproject is used by default.)
- Delete the project to remove Eclispe Che.
If Che was installed via its Helm chart, follow these instructions:
- Open a terminal session.
- Configure the Kubernetes client API to point to your Kubernetes cluster.
- Run the following command:
helm delete <che-release-name> --purge