Thursday 9, July 2020
✨ New Features and Highlights for 0.14.0 ✨
Eclipse, IntelliJ, and VS Code
- With secure template sources, add template sources that require authentication.
- When you add a template source repository, provide authentication with a username and password or use an access token.
- You can also edit template sources to update credentials.
Eclipse and VS Code
- Link Codewind projects with project linking.
- When you link a project to another project, the project that is the link target has the other project’s hostname exposed in an environment variable that you define.
- For more information, see Linking your projects.
- The changelog file is updated for Codewind 0.14.0.
- The Project Overview page underwent another visual update.
- You can right-click many fields in the Project Overview and Template Sources pages to copy the values.