Thursday 23 January 2020
✨ New Features and Highlights for 0.8.0 ✨
codewind-appsody-extensionsupports passing environment options to the Appsody CLI using
codewind-che-pluginsupports Helm 3, and the insecure non-default tiller was removed.
IDEs (Both Eclipse and VS Code)
- Push registry is no longer required unless a Codewind-style template source is enabled.
- If you switch push registries, a warning appears that your namespace will be lost.
- You can cancel image registry creation during the
namespacestep, and you can use the
Esckey to cancel the whole process.
- You can navigate the remote connection settings page with keyboard shortcuts.
List of Fixes
- Updated Node.js Express server generator to 4.2.2 in Eclipse and VS Code
- Updated Appsody CLI to v0.5.4 for the
- Image Registry Manager push registry buttons are now toggles.
- In Codewind 0.7.0, an incorrect network error appeared when attempting to connect to an uninstalled or failed remote Codewind instance:
Authentication service unavailable. However, this network error is actually a connection error. This inaccuracy is corrected.
- The remote settings page in VS Code is more responsive when the window is resized.
- VS Code no longer stores the remote connection in extension data. VS Code now recognizes remote connections created in the Eclipse IDE.