Friday 20 September 2019
- Appsody is updated to use the Appsody Codewind Version 0.4.0 extension.
- When you create an Appsody project, the Codewind installer calls the Appsody extension that is installed as part of the IDE. The Codewind installer does not call the Appsody extension that is installed on the operating system (OS) or the Appsody extension in the Docker container.
- The Appsody init is no longer called in the Docker container. Instead, the Appsody binary is installed as part of the IDE. With this update, a Docker bind is no longer needed for Appsody creation.
- Red Hat OpenShift on IBM Cloud (ROKS) support is available.
- IDE support is available for configuring template sources.
- HTTPS is supported in the IDEs.
- The following user experience improvements are also included: