Configuring template sources
When you create a new project, you can choose from the default set of templates available, or you can choose from a template source of your own. Use Codewind to manage templates. Templates can make application development easier by providing a structure and boilerplate code to help get a new project started.
- To open the Template Source Manager, right-click Projects (Local).
- Click Manage Template Sources to open the Template Sources wizard.
- In the wizard, click Add New to add a source to the table.
- Enable a source to make that source template appear in the Create Project wizard.
- Disable a source to remove that source template from the Create Project wizard.