Codewind for Visual Studio Code
You can use Codewind for Visual Studio Code to develop and debug your containerized projects from within VS Code.
Write code, track application and build statuses, view project logs, and run your application. Codewind for VS Code supports development of Appsody, Go, Java Lagom, Microprofile/Java EE, Node.js, Python, Spring, and Swift containerized projects. In addition, the tools support easily debugging Microprofile/Java EE, Spring, and Node.js applications.
The VS Code tools are open source. You can browse the code, open issues, and contribute.
To get started, see Getting started with Codewind.
To uninstall Codewind, see Uninstalling Codewind for VS Code
- Create new projects
- Import existing projects
- Debug Microprofile, Spring, and Node.js projects.
- View application and build logs in the VS Code Output view.
- View project information.
- Open a shell session into an application container.
- Toggle project auto build and manually initiate project builds.
- Disable, enable, and delete projects.