What is Codewind?
Creating your first VS Code Codewind project
To create your first project:
1. Click on the prompt in the CODEWIND window.
2. This prompt displays a list of project types for you to select.
3. Scroll through the list until you see Node.js Express (Default templates).
4. Selecting this template prompts you to enter a name for your project.
5. Enter a name and then choose where to create this on disk. For example,
6. Codewind now starts to build and run your very first project. Once complete,the following screen shows your application is built and running.
7. To view your running application, click on the project name in the CODEWIND window.
8. Then click the Open App icon.
This icon launches your web browser and displays your application.
Congratulations, you have created your first application on Codewind.
Next step: Making a code change