What is Codewind?
Creating your first Eclipse Codewind project
To create your first project:
1. Right-click the Local [Running] item and select Create New Project….
2. Creating a new project displays the project creation screen.
3. Enter a name for the project and change the location if you want. Scroll through the list of templates until you see Node.js Express.
4. Select this template and click Finish. You now see the project overview screen.
5. Codewind now starts to build and run your very first project. This process initially takes several minutes, depending on the speed of your network and the selected project.
Once complete, the following screen shows your application is built and running.
6. To view your running application, click the Open App icon.
This icon launches your web browser and displays your application.
Congratulations, you have created your first application on Codewind.
Next step: Making a code change