Creating your first Codewind project with Codewind for Eclipse
To create your first project:
1. Right-click the Local [Running] item and select Create New Project….
2. Creating a new project displays the project creation screen.
3. Enter a name for the project and change the location if you want. Scroll through the list of templates until you see Node.js Express. For more information about templates, see Working with templates.
4. Select this template and click Finish. You now see the project overview screen.
5. Codewind now starts to build and run your very first project. This process initially takes several minutes, depending on the speed of your network and the selected project.
Once complete, the following screen shows your application is built and running.
6. To view your running application, select it in the Codewind Explorer view and click the Open Application icon.
This icon launches your web browser and displays your application.
Congratulations, you have now created, built and run your first Codewind project using Codewind on your local machine.
Choose from the following:
Getting started with Codewind - next steps Continue to instructions for making a code change with Eclipse to see the auto-build-and-run feature in action.
Installing Codewind for remote use If you intend to use Codewind remotely, you have now completed the prerequisite step of installing Codewind on your local machine and can now proceed: