[uml2-dev] set label to an UML2 Message

Hello,

I generated UML2 and uml2di sequence diagrams models. Into those
diagrams, there are 2 kinds of messages: calls and returns. Of course every
message has a name, and this name should appear on the screen into diagrams.
To make the name appear for calls i used the "signature" field this way:
callMessage.setSignature(callMessage);

and the message appears this way on the screen: (with parenthesis as a call)
messageName()

The problem came when i tried to show return messages name on screen. A
return is not a call and does not have parenthesis so signature doesn't work
here. I think the solution might be to set a label but i can't see a
setLabel method. message.getLabel() exists but not message.setLabel(). So
how can i do to set a label for an uml2 Message object ? Or how can i do to
set the name of the message a way that it appears on screen without
parenthesis?

Thank you, Guillem.

Back to the top