Re: [uml2-dev] Can I generate an image off the model ?

Rodrigo,

Please use the newsgroup for questions.

Notation (i.e. diagrams) is not currently supported by the UML2 project (as indicated in the FAQ).

Cheers,

Kenn Hussey

Eclipse UML2 Project Lead
Rational Software, IBM Software Group

770 Palladium Drive
Kanata, Ontario, K2V 1C8

T: (613) 599-3980  F: (613) 599-3912

"Rodrigo Kerkhoff" <ovelha.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: uml2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/30/2006 06:50 PM

Please respond to
"This mailing list is used to discuss the development issues for the  UML2 project. "

uml2-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[uml2-dev] Can I generate an image off the model ?

Hi folks...

I read the Get Start Tutorial today and I have one doubt...

Can I generate an image off the model ? An image like that in the begining of the tutorial... ( That image is atached i this mail... )

This can be done ?

Tnx...

Rodrigo Kerkhoff[attachment "image001.gif" deleted by Kenneth Hussey/Ottawa/IBM]