[tycho-user] Trying to use io.tesla.tycho:tycho-support, problems with repository

Now, I know that the tycho-support pom isn't a "tycho" product, but I thought that someone here might be able to help or give pointers. (And I think I remember reading about it here some time ago...)

I'm setting up a completely new Eclipse/tycho project and thought I'd try to use tycho-support as a base (instead of my inhouse version that currently is a mess...). Everything is going fine except the building of my eclipse-repository.
The failure is because the profile 'feature-build' for some reason expects to find a target/site folder, but I don't have any, and I didn't think that p2 repositories where supposed to use 'em?
Is it just that this version assumes that you have the old 'eclipse-update-site' (or whatever it was called) project? It's the feature-zip-plugin that fails, and it doesn't seem to have a way of skipping either.
I could always create my own version, but it just felt that it removed the purpose of a readily available (and very suitable) parent pom from central.

Regards,
/Andreas

Back to the top