[rap-dev] Memory leak caused by ClientListener's RemoteObjects staying alive

Hi,

During automated load-testing I've found something which looks like a
bug in ClientListener:

At instantiation, ClientFunction (parent class of ClientListener)
creates & registers a RemoteObject - which stays alive until the end
of the session.
Because the ClientFunction completly encapsulates the RemoteObject,
there is not even a way to actually destroy the RemoteObject manually.

I've worked arround this issue by adding a destroy()-Method to
ClientFunction which in turn calls destroy() on the generated
RemoteObject.
However this requires manual destruction inside a DisposeListener.

Is there any more elegant / automatic way to solve this issue?

Best regards, Clemens

Back to the top