[platform-team-dev] Opening history file in GEF editor

Hi,

When making changes to XML file which serves as input for GEF editor
I'd like to open revisions of file in History view in GEF editor
rather than in text editor. I was able to load EMF Resource based on
InputStream I am getting from FileRevisionEditorInput so I can bypass
working directly with the IFile. This works for loading my model,
however, GEF editor relies on concrete location of the input file as
well as its siblings of the file to load.

My question is if anybody had similar situation. Perhaps I need to
load FileRevisionEditorInput into temporary IFile, load editor and
delete file once editor is closed?

Thanks,
Alex

Back to the top