[platform-dev] RC2 Was Not Contributed to SimRel

Hi,

I was testing using the platform's latest SimRel contribution repo as an API baseline for 4.25, and running into API errors. As a result, I just happened to notice that my assumption that the latest platform contribution to SimRel would be RC2 was wrong because in fact it was still RC1.

The following review was never completed:

https://git.eclipse.org/r/c/simrel/org.eclipse.simrel.build/+/195540

We had a similar issue for RC1.

We really need to improve the process such that this doesn't happen again or we might end up wondering why we shipped bugs for 2022-09 that we thought were fixed...

Regards,
Ed

Back to the top