[phoenix-dev] New website template for projects

All,

I have created a new default website template for projects, based on the design by the Xtext project.  Have a look:

http://www.eclipse.org/default/

I'd also like to encourage (and provide assistance to) projects in creating a cool logo and banner for their home page.  Since graphics design is not everyone's bag, I figure Nathan and I can provide some assistance in that area.

Feel free to use these new templates for any section of the website.

See bug 235828 for details.

Many thanks to the Xtext team for the great design!

Denis

Back to the top