[pde-ui-dev] Displaying a ViewPart from a ThirdParty Plugin

Hi,

I am having two plugins Say MainPlugin & ThirdParty Plugin. Each of my
plugins is having a View (extends ViewPart).

I want to display the View from the ThirdParty plugin, when the user clicked
a button in the View of MainPlugin. I want to achieve this without adding a
dependency at compile time.

I have built the ThirdParty Plugin as Deployable Plugin jar and placed it
under the plugins directory of the MainPlugin (which was exported as an
Eclipse Product).

Is there any way to load and display the views available in the Third Party
plugin. If so please give me the solution.

Thanks in advance.