From: John J Barton <johnjbarton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: pde-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 01/21/2008 08:05 PM
Subject: [pde-ui-dev] adding plugin source to eclipse?

A while back I downloaded, installed and configured
eclipse-jee-europa-fall2.  I must have added PDE to it.  But to my
surprise the source for the base classes of my plugin are not
available.  I guess I should have downloaded the RCP version of eclipse
and added J2EE to it? How to get the source for eg
org.eclipse.core.resources.IncrementalProjectBuilder into my
environment? Seems like this ought to come with PDE right?

Thanks,
John.