[orbit-dev] org.apache.httpcomponents.httpclient OSGi bundle and commons-codec 1.15 not allowed

Hi.

I would like to ask for enhancement/bugfix. We are using the Eclipse Equinox and Eclipse OSGi bundles in our application. Recently, we updated to commons-codec 1.15 and now we get unresolved package import because the org.apache.httpcomponents.httpclient OSGi bundle available in the Orbit downloads limits the version range to [1.14.0,1.15). Is it really necessary to limit it this strictly? I don't see anything particularly controversial in their release notes at https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-codec/changes-report.html#a1.15.

--
VH

Back to the top