[orbit-dev] I-builds to be removed this evening

Just in case anyone was using an I-build repository in your build scripts, I wanted to give this small warning they will be removed this evening (Thursday, 9/18, approximately 5 PM Eastern), unless anyone requests more time to make adjustments.

And, normally I don't like to promote another I-build until the milestone is over, or nearly over, to avoid confusion as to what to use for the milestone, but as of now, the only difference will be a fix to the HTTPComponents bundles I've added, so believe I'll make an exception to the rule. While I'm fairly confident in the bundles now, I'd still advocate caution in using the new ones for M2 ... unless the project using them is in a good position to test really well, with a fairly wide audience (providing variety of VMs, network types, etc.).

Just keeping everyone informed. Let me know if any concerns.

Back to the top