[mylyn-vex-dev] new branch dom_refactoring

Hi!

I created a new branch named 'dom_refactoring' were I push the refactoring of our Document Object Model which I am working on. The goal is to add support for the full XML infoset and to enhance the separation between the DOM and the editing functionality. The latter is currently spread over the Document class and others.

I plan to integrate these refactorings to master as soon as they are complete but after the 1.0 release.

~Florian

Back to the top