Re: [jetty-users] Jetty 9.4.44, Java 11 and own Keystore in SslContextFactory$Server lead to SSL_ERROR_INTERNAL_ERROR_ALERT

On Mon, Feb 28, 2022 at 05:01:23PM +0100, Lothar Kimmeringer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've got a HSM with a certificate and private key that I pass as
> a KeyStore to an SslContextFactory:

I'm arm-waving here; Java 11's security engine might be constraining
cipher suites differently than Java 8, and your server may feel that
there are no compatible matches to the ClientHello.

Maybe re-testing Jetty with appropriate -Djavax.net.debug flags will
better inform you.