Re: [jetty-users] Out-of-order requests in log?

On 30/01/2022 23:04, Peter Boughton wrote:
It's probably slow requests.

The timestamps are that of the incoming request, but since the logs include response status and content length the log entry wont be added until those details are available (i.e. the response is completed).

Hmm, right, of course.

There is no reason on the face of it that those requests should take so long, so I'll investigate -- maybe there's a DB locking issue or some such related to the problem I'm looking at.

Many thanks for the help,
--
John English

Back to the top