Re: [jetty-dev] Jetty server taking time to respond to SETTINGS

Pradeep,

As Guillaume says, the key to debugging this is to find out what your server is doing during that 4 seconds.  A tool like JProfiler would help.
You could also simply take several thread dumps and/or server dumps during that pause.
Another approach is to strip down your application to be just a hello world style server, which I do not believe will have the 4s delay. Then add back components until you do see a delay.

If you really think the problem is jetty, then you need to show us a simple reproduction that indicates it is jetty that is busy for those 4s.

regards