Re: [jetty-dev] jetty-dev Digest, Vol 146, Issue 3

Hi,

On Wed, May 12, 2021 at 8:16 AM Prakash Nandihal <p.nandihal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Simon ,
>
> Sorry For Late Reply .
>
> I am getting "java.lang.IllegalStateException: Max local stream count 1 exceeded " error when we set  MaxConnectionsPerDestination value greater than 1 to httpClient object. I dont see this error when we set  MaxConnectionsPerDestination value to 1. Do we have to set  MaxConnectionsPerDestination value always for 1?

You do *not* have to set MaxConnectionsPerDestination=1.

Please open an issue if you have a reproducible test case that we can
try ourselves.
https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/issues

>             HttpClient httpClient = new HttpClient(new HttpClientTransportOverHTTP2(http2Client),sslContextFactory);
>             httpClient.setMaxConnectionsPerDestination(1); // greater than 1 throws error

It should not throw any error.
We have a large number of tests that use MaxConnectionsPerDestination
> 1 without problems, so yours could be either a misconfiguration or
an incredibly rare edge case.

Please make sure you are using the latest Jetty version, 9.4.40 at this time.

--
Simone Bordet
----

Back to the top