[higgins-dev] using local STS with RCP 1.0 Identity Selector

Dear All,

I am trying to use the RCP 1.0 IdS with a local STS client, and I am using the wiki page (http://wiki.eclipse.org/RCP_Selector_1.0) as reference. However, I am kinda struggling with the STS setup and configuration. Can anyone help me on setting up STS client...

So far I have been successful on deploying the RCP 1.0 IdS into Ubuntu and JRE1.6, and I also updated the wstx and stax dependencies to avoid linkage errors. I am also using the firefox HBX to do the connection. Unfortunately the STS configuration is blocking me, any help?

Many thanks in advance,

Best regards