Re: [epf-dev] EPF Wiki CentOS Install

Hi Marco,
I was a bit busy so I didn't see your question until now. Do you still need help? I think I have a complete CentOS installation script that will create a running environment in one go. There is a newer release of EPF Wiki which includes bug fixes and a search feature based upon Sphinx. I have to check, maybe I forgot to put it in the downloads section.
Best Regards,
Onno