[emf-dev] EMF Standardized Groups

Hi EMF people,

According to our policy it turns out I need to copy the emf-dev list on this Standardized Groups re-arrangement for EMF
(http://bugs.eclipse.org/198541) to make sure this is archived and
public. So I have all the +1s in email and Ed approved so unless someone has further concerns, I'll begin on this next week. I will of course notify all parties involved before anything changes underneath you. :) Below you will find the link to the spreadsheet contain new group mappings (thanks Nick!). Cheers all

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pZbKyLy8DKkxXGa30HqO_Ag&hl=en
<http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pZbKyLy8DKkxXGa30HqO_Ag&hl=en>

Karl

Back to the top