Re: [eclipse.org-planning-council] Meeting tomorrow (Wednesday)

Hi folks,

Please see the meeting notes on the Wiki https://wiki.eclipse.org/Planning_Council/2022-03-02 - please make any updates if I missed anything.

Thanks
Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders
www.kichwacoders.com

On Tue, 1 Mar 2022 at 21:44, Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,

The first Wednesday of the month caught me by surprise this time, sorry for the late reminder and agenda. Call details here[0]

Proposed agenda - feel free to bring additional ideas:

- Actions from last meeting[1] (Orbit, and 2022-06 planning items)
Done.

- Create schedule for 2022-09 (and -12?)
Same as 2021-09/12

- Membership of planning council
Action (Jonah)

- Update on PGP progress
link

- Update on funding "Top 3"
link

- kit lo

- ukraine

See you tomorrow (or today for most of you as I am sending this a little late!)

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders