Re: [ecf-dev] Debugging HTTP Transfer

On 10/25/2018 10:35 AM, Gunnar Wagenknecht wrote:
Greetings,

I'm debugging a weird Tycho issue with p2 and target platform resolution. Unfortunately, the Maven debug logs aren't helpful. Is there a way to trigger logging of HTTP communication in ECF?

ECF currently uses version 4.5.5 (orbit) of httpclient.   The logging config is described here:

http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client-ga/logging.html

The exception I'm seeing in the build is a FileNotFoundException.
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://download.eclipse.org/releases/2018-09/201809191002/content.xml.xz

hmm...strange.    If it seems that this is an ECF issue, please add me to the created bug.

Scott

Back to the top