Re: [dsdp-pmc] DSDP Restructuring/Termination

Merge it into Sequoyah (i.e. add the code and committers from MTJ into Sequoyah) or keep them as a distinct Subproject of Sequoyah?

Wayne

ERIC CLONINGER wrote:
At the time that Sequoyah was chartered, we didn't merge MTJ into Sequoyah because MTJ had a user community and we wanted to disrupt them as little as possible. If a move of some type is being made, it makes sense to move MTJ into Sequoyah as Sequoyah is intended to be the project for mobile tools.

-E