Re: [dsdp-mtj-dev] MTJ features

Hi Daniel,

These features are generated during build.

Diego

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 2:54 PM, Daniel Pastore <kpqb38@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Gustavo,

I was looking at MTJ features and I saw that the examples feature requires org.eclipse.mtj.examples.source and it is not available anywhere on trunk.The same goes for sdk feature that requires org.eclipse.mtj.source and is not available on trunk either. Where are they?

I also noticed that the update and download sites are pointing to 1.0.2 and 1.0.1, instead of 1.1.0, is this correct?

Daniel Pastore