Re: [aspectj-dev] AspectJ issue with Kotlin

Hi All,

I am an Android Developer and is using AOP to profile methods in our current java project. So far AOP with aspectj was working like charm and was serving our purpose.
Now we are migrating the project to Kotlin and aspectj weaving is not working for us.

We searched through a lot of forums but none of the solutions seems working. This is blocking us.

Solutions we tried
1. Making the kotlin classes open
2. Providing kotlin class path and executing the main method twice once with java classpath and another with Kotlin class path.

None of them is working.

Any guidance to this would be of great help.

--
Regards
Hitesh Das

Planet: Earth