Development Build: TPTP Installation Guide v3.3
To install the Test and Performance Tools Platform (TPTP), follow these steps:
Go to http://www.eclipse.org/tptp.
- Click the Latest Downloads link.
- Select the 3.3.0 tab.
- Click on the listed Stable Build with a build name in the form 3.3.0_2005MMDD_HHMM.
- The Stable Build page includes the TPTP products available for download.
Ensure that the prerequisites listed under Requirements are installed
before proceeding to the next step.
Download the TPTP drivers labelled as TPTP Runtime, TPTP Examples and TPTP Component Test (with zip files
whose names will be in the format hyades.runtime_3.3.0_YYYYMMDD_HHMM.zip, hyades.examples_3.3.0_YYYYMMDD_HHMM.zip, hyades.test_3.3.0_YYYYMMDD_HHMM.zip.)
- Unzip the zip files into the eclipse install directory, for example, D:\TPTP\eclipse.
- You will also need to download and install
the Agent Controller. To download the engine, select one of links labelled
Agent Controller for <platform>', where <platform> is the desired platform. The data collection engine zip file is in the form
- To install the Agent Controller, unzip the zip file into a directory of your choice (e.g.
c:\raserver). To setup and run the Agent Controller,
see the Agent Controller Getting Started Guide.
Copyright © 2005 TPTP project.
All rights reserved. This program and the accompanying materials
are made available under the terms of the Common Public License v0.5
which accompanies this distribution, and is available at