TPTP 22.214.171.124 M3D Feature Patch
TPTP 126.96.36.199 M3D is available in the form of a Feature Patch. This Feature Patch will patch a TPTP 188.8.131.52 M3C installation and upgrade it to TPTP 184.108.40.206 M3D.
After the install, it may be necessary to regenerate the Integrated Agent Controller configuration file if using an existing workspace from TPTP 220.127.116.11 M3C.
One way to do this is to remove the configuration file, which is located in <path to workspace>/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.tptp.platform.iac.administrator/config/serviceconfig.xml.
A new configuration file will automatically be generated the next time the Agent Controller is started in Eclipse. The configuration file can also be regenerated using the UI.
For example, select Window > Preferences > Agent Controller > Integrated Agent Controller, change the machine access selection, and click Apply. Revert this change and restart the Agent Controller.
- Download and install TPTP 18.104.22.168 M3C
- Download the TPTP 22.214.171.124 M3D Feature Patch
- From the menu, select Help > Software Updates...
- Select the Available Software tab
- Select Add Site...
- Select Archive...
- Browse to the location of the feature patch (TPTP-126.96.36.199-M3D.zip), select it, and click OK
- Expand the TPTP 188.8.131.52 M3D entry listed in the Available Software tab and choose the feature patches to install
- Click Install... and follow the instructions to complete the installation
- Restart Eclipse when prompted