The following are some guidelines for writing content for the TPTP website.
- The web content for TPTP is maintained in a CVS repository. You will need
to obtain access to the following:
Host: dev.eclipse.org Repository Path: /cvsroot/org.eclipse Connection Type: extssh(Information coming soon on how to obtain access.)
- Use the following style sheets: http://www.eclipse.org/default_style.css and http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/eclipse_style.css
- The content must be either HTML format or PDF format.
- HTML formatted document guidelines:
- Use the following template for the document HTML document template. You can import this template into your HTML authoring tool.
- If you are using Microsoft Word to author your documents, ensure that you save the document as a web page, with the filtered option.
- If you are using Microsoft Front page to author your documents, ensure that the filtered option is on as well.
- Use the directory map below to place your content in the appropriate directory.
- In each directory, there is an index.html or index.php that you can update with a link to your document.