Generate the Test Pass and Time Frame Historic test reports
- First check out the tests and execution histories from CVS. Check out from HEAD unless the release has branched, in which case check out the branch instead.
- Open the Test Perspective (Window > Open Perspective > Other... > Test.
- In the "Test Navigator" view, expand the "platform" folder, then "org.eclipse.hyades.tests".
Right-click on the three testsuites and select "Report..."
- Choose a report type, click "Next".
- Choose a location to generate the report and a name for the report, click "Next".
- Type in the start and end date and time and click "Finish".
Generate the Tabular test report
- If you want to generate the Tabular report, then save this attached plug-in JAR file to your Eclipse plugins directory. Restart Eclipse.
- Follow steps 2 - 7 above (test pass and historic reports) except click Finish instead of Next in step 6.
Check in the test reports
- Check out the TPTP web site files.
- Import the reports into the tptp/reports/test folder and check in the files.