Data Model group is organized in the following sub-groups:
- Common (covers common package - UML2TP
and Behavior model)
- Logging (covers cbe package - Common
Base Event model)
- Statistical (covers statistical
package - Statistical model)
- Test (covers test package - Test related
model, extenstions to common)
- Trace (covers trace and hierarchy
package - Trace model and hierarchy/resources related artifacts)
- Here are the next steps that we plan to
address in the Test Model sub-group:
- Continue to identify key
attributes and incorporate feedback from UI and Execution working groups
- Consider the implementation
of 1 or more non-mandatory façades to facilitate Test Model
interop. Begin defining a façade for suite behaviors.
- Organize the Data subgroup
to begin defining the test data package with the trace team (convene
within 1-2 weeks)
- Continue specifying the
common configuration package, addressing where we match up with the
Trace Model team.
- Trace sub-group target
deliverables for version 1.0.0:
- Improve, complete, and
correct documentation for every diagram, class, enum, attribute, and
- Resolve the issues represented by red boxes in the trace
a. Design an aggregation/annotation system for storing tool-computed,
"rolled up" data like durations and averages.
b. Design a representation for the data that is more compact when less
information is being collected.
- Design how to represent a heap dump - that is, a snapshot
of objects in the heap at a given moment, and their references to other
objects at that moment.
- Design the representation of line
level trace information.