Tigerstripe Online Documentation
A complete Help Index is provided with Tigerstripe (see Help->Help Contents->Tigerstripe Workbench once you have installed Tigerstripe). This page provides a number of additional Tutorials and resources to help new users get started.
Tigerstripe Workbench includes a Help section that is organized as follows:
- Tigerstripe Workbench Help (Old commercial v2.2.4): containing all details about using Tigerstripe Workbench, from modeling, configuration, plugins and generation.
- Tigerstripe API: the javadoc about the API into Tigerstripe, allowing to write applications to manipulate Tigerstripe models.
- Modeling with Tigerstripe
A series of tutorials walking you from simple modeling tasks with Tigerstripe to more advanced concepts such as model facets. Learn about the concepts, the Tigerstripe meta-model and the diagraming features.
- Model-based generation with Tigerstripe
Once you understand the basics of modeling with Tigerstripe, these tutorials will walk you through the basics of model-driven generation with Tigerstripe, and then introduce the more advanced concepts. The modeling tutorials are a pre-requisite for this series.
- Model Import/Export with Tigerstripe
Import UML2 models from other Modeling Environments into Tigerstripe, export Tigerstripe models in multiple formats.
- Work with Tigerstripe Profiles
Customize your modeling environment and create your own Tigerstripe profiles.