To define the output of your plug-in, Tigerstripe utilizes a package called Velocity. The current document is intended to cover the Tigerstripe Velocity specifics. For more detailed information about Velocity, visit the Velocity website.
Tigerstripe requires that all templates be located in the templates directory (or subdirectories thereof); By convention, templates will have a .vm file extension.
The context in which the template runs contains the following:
The following example shows some basic usage of the Tigerstripecontext contents:
1. // This file was generated using "$templateName"
2. Artifact = $artifact.Name
3. Global Property = $pluginRef.Properties.getProperty("flag") ;
4. #foreach ($attribute in $artifact.IextFields)
5. Attribute Name = $attribute.Name
6. Attribute Type = $attribute.Type.Name $attribute.Name
© copyright 2005, 2006, 2007 Cisco Systems, Inc. - All rights reserved