You can create and edit Exception Artifacts through the New Exception Artifact wizard. This section details the New Exception Artifact wizard and explains how to edit your artifacts using the Tigerstripe Workbench entity perspective.
The New Exception Artifact wizard allows you to create a new exception artifact within a Tigerstripe project. Complete the following procedure to open the New Exception Artifact wizard.
To open the New Exception Artifact wizard and create your first exception artifact:
- Ensure that the Tigerstripe Perspective is active. For more information, refer to Tigerstripe Perspective.
- Click Tigerstripe, select New, and click Exception. Alternatively, you can select the Exception icon on the Tigerstripe toolbar (). The New Exception Artifact wizard appears.
- Enter a name for the exception artifact in the Name text box and click Finish.
As with other types of Tigerstripe artifact wizards, the New Exception Artifact wizard requires that you enter a set of parameters before you can successfully create your exception artifact. The following outlines the information available on the New Exception Artifact wizard.
- Source Project: the source project in which the exception artifact is being created. In most cases, Tigerstripe is able to pre-populate this field based on the context. If not populated, or if the wrong project was selected, click Browse to select the correct Tigerstripe project in which the artifact is to be created.
- Artifact Package: each artifact is created within the scope of a package. This field must contain a valid package name. The New Exception Artifact wizard will reject all invalid package names.
- Artifact Name: a valid name for the artifact. This name uniquely identifies the artifact within the package. The New Exception Artifact wizard will reject all invalid artifact names.
Editing Exception Artifacts
© copyright 2005, 2006, 2007 Cisco Systems, Inc. - All rights reserved