You can create and edit Entity Artifacts through the New Entity Artifact wizard. This section details the New Entity Artifact wizard and explains how to edit your Entity Artifact using the Tigerstripe Workbench entity perspective.
The New Entity Artifact wizard allows you to create a new entity artifact within a Tigerstripe project. Complete the following procedure to open the New Entity Artifact wizard.
To open the New Entity Artifact wizard and create your first entity artifact:
- Ensure that the Tigerstripe Perspective is active. For more information, refer to Tigerstripe Perspective.
- Click Tigerstripe, select New, and click Entity. Alternatively, you can select the Entity icon on the Tigerstripe toolbar (). The New Entity Artifact wizard appears.
- Enter a name for the enity artifact in the Name text box and click Finish.
As with other types of Tigerstripe artifact wizards, the New Entity Artifact wizard requires that you enter a set of parameters before you can successfully create your entity artifact. The following outlines the information available on the New Entity Artifact wizard.
- Source Project: the source project in which the entity artifact is being created. In most cases, Tigerstripe is able to pre-populate this field based on the context. If not populated, or if the wrong project is selected, click Browse to select the correct Tigerstripe project in which the artifact should be created.
- Artifact Package: each artifact is created within the scope of a package. This field must contain a valid package name. The New Entity Artifact wizard will reject all invalid package names.
- Artifact Name: a valid name for the artifact. This name uniquely identifies the newly created artifact within the package. The New Entity Artifact wizard will reject all invalid artifact names.
Editing Entity Artifacts
© copyright 2005, 2006, 2007 Cisco Systems, Inc. - All rights reserved