Attaching Notes and Text
Using the options available from the Note tool, you can attach text and notes to your diagram to further explain your service contract.
To attach a note:
- Click Note ( ), in the Class Diagram Editor Drawing pallet.
- Click in the Class Diagram Editor and the Note appears.
- Enter the necessary information in your note and click Save to save your changes.
To attach text:
- Select the drop-down menu next to the Note tool.
- Click Text and click in the Class Diagram Editor. An empty text box appears.
- Enter your text in the text box and click Save to save your changes.
The Tigerstripe Class Diagram Editor
Using the Class Diagram Editor
The Tigerstripe Class Diagram Editor Overview
Working with Tigerstripe Artifacts
Additional Class Diagram Editor Tools
© copyright 2005, 2006, 2007 Cisco Systems, Inc. - All rights reserved