Tigerstripe Workbench Installation
This section provides insight on the installation and un-installation procedures for Tigerstripe Workbench. The minimal requirements for Tigerstripe Workbench are:
Tigerstripe Workbench relies on the Eclipse Graphical Modeling Framework (GMF) and Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) therefore, additional plug-ins from various Eclipse projects are required. You must install the following plugins before running Tigerstripe Workbench:
- GMF build 1.0.2 (or higher)
- EMF build 2.2.1 (or higher)
- GEF Build 3.2.1 (or higher)
- EMF OCL build 1.0.1 (or higher)
- EMF Validation build 1.0.1 (or higher)
- EMF Query build 1.0.1 (or higher)
- EMF Transaction build 1.0.1 (or higher)
You have two options to install Tigerstripe Workbench:
- The Tigerstripe Update Manager Site. This option allows you to set up Eclipse to periodically check for updates and notify you when they become available.
- A pre-bundled .zip file that includes all the required plug-ins. This option is faster however, it does not allow you to receive notifications of program updates as they become available.
© copyright 2005, 2006, 2007 Cisco Systems, Inc. - All rights reserved