An OSS/J Update Procedure Artifact models a long running procedure to be triggered through a Service Contract. The response to triggering such a procedure will contain information about whether the procedure completed successfully or not.
Standard Modeling Details
- Package: a valid package name.
- Name: a unique name for this Session Facade within the scope defined by the package.
- Super-Artifact (optional): the fully qualified name of the Session Facade being extended by this Session Facade definition. This is optional.
Artifact Specific Modeling Details
- Update Procedure Labels: constants defined within the context of the Update Procedure that may be used as pre-defined values for input parameters.
- Update Procedure Attributes: the input parameter provided for execution of the Update Procedure.
Standard Generation Details
- Interface Package: the name of the package where the corresponding Java Interfaces shall be generated. If a default interface package has been set for the project, this value will be used by default.
Artifact Specific Generation details
No specific detail.
As a result of defining an Update Procedure in a Tigerstripe Model, the following is generated:
- J2EE Integration Profile: the Java interfaces corresponding to an Update Procedure.
- JMS/XML Integration Profile: all messages (request, response and exception) required to trigger the update procedure.
- Web Service Integration Profile: the xml definition from the JMS/XML profile is reused directly.
© copyright 2005, 2006, 2007 Cisco Systems, Inc. - All rights reserved