Exception Artifacts used to model Exception to be thrown as a result of an error while executing a Method defined on an OSS/J Artifact.
Standard Modeling Details
- Package: a valid package name.
- Name: a unique name for this Exception within the scope defined by the package.
- Super-Artifact (optional): the fully qualified name of the Exception being extended by this Exception definition. This is optional.
Artifact Specific Modeling Details
No specific information beyond a description is required.
Standard Generation Details
- Interface Package: the name of the package where the corresponding Java Exception shall be generated. If a default interface package has been set for the project, this value will be used by default.
Artifact Specific Generation details
No specific generation detail is required for Exception Artifacts.
As a result of having defined an Exception in a Tigerstripe Model, the following is generated by Tigerstripe:
- J2EE Integration Profile: definition of the corresponding Java Exceptions to be thrown by the corresponding Java methods.
- JMS/XML Integration Profile: XML definition for the corresponding Exception.
- Web Service Integration Profile: the corresponding Fault.
© copyright 2005, 2006, 2007 Cisco Systems, Inc. - All rights reserved