An OSS/J Enumeration Artifact allows to model domain specific enumerations, ie. set of pre-defined values. For example, an ProbableCause enumeration could be defined with the series of pre-defined ProbableCauses to be used within Alarms.
Standard Modeling Details
- Package: a valid package name.
- Name: a unique name for this Enumeration within the scope defined by the package.
- Super-Artifact (optional): the fully qualified name of the Enumeration being extended by this Enumeration definition. This is optional.
Artifact Specific Modeling Details
Enumeration Labels: labels to capture each individual value to be taken by this Enumeration. As a hint for generation, the implementation type for the enumeration labels is fixed (see Base Type below). For each label, a constant must be provided.
As a result of defining an Enumeration in a Tigerstripe Model, the following is generated:
- J2EE Integration Profile: a Java Interface with static definitions for each defined label. The type of the defined labels will be either int or java.lang.String based on the base-type selected in the model.
- JMS/XML Integration Profile: an XML element as an extension of String if the selected base type was String or a sequence of integer values othewise.
- Web Service Integration Profile: the xml definition from the JMS/XML profile is reused directly.
© copyright 2005, 2006, 2007 Cisco Systems, Inc. - All rights reserved