An Association Class Artifact models a typical UML2 Association Class. Similarly to Association Artifacts, Association Classes support the usual UML2 qualifiers.
Standard Modeling Details
- Package: a valid package name.
- Name: a unique name for this Association Class within the scope defined by the package.
- Super-Artifact (optional): the fully qualified name of the Association Class being extended by this Association Class definition. This is optional.
Artifact Specific Modeling Details
- Association Class Ends: each association end supports the usual qualifiers found in UML2
- Association Class Attributes: the set of attributes that constitute the details of this Association Class Artifact.
The standard OSS/J Models do not use Associations or Association Classes. As a result, standard built-in OSS/J plugins will ignore Assocation Classes in a Tigerstripe Model.
Association Classes can be fully leveraged for generation within Custom User Plugins.
© copyright 2005, 2006, 2007 Cisco Systems, Inc. - All rights reserved